Please be aware that the Gamigo Transfer Code for ArcheAge and ArcheAge: Unchained is no longer available and has not been available since the end of October 2022.
Despite this, we have made sure that you can still transfer your account on our transfer website from Gamigo to Kakaogames as long as you already received the code in your email.
Step 1: Copy your ArcheAge transfer code
- Check your email inbox for an email titled "ArcheAge is transferring to Kakao and your adventure continues!"
- The email was send by Gamigo on or around the 19th November 2021 and contains your transfer code
- The code is no longer available on the Glyph website and no new codes can be created by Gamigo or Kakao Games
- If you no longer have access to the email containing the code, unfortunately, the transfer will not be possible
What is a transfer code?
- Your transfer code contains information mapped with your individual game data from ArcheAge. It is used to identify your game data when it is transferred to us from Gamigo.
- The transfer code consists of a unique combination of 64 hexadecimal digits.
- Each transfer code can only be used once when applying for a transfer.
- You can only cancel your transfer request or reapply before the transfer is completed. Once the transfer is completed, you can not reuse the transfer code. We will update the date of the transfer completion.
Since it is impossible to cancel a transfer application or use the transfer code more than once, keep your transfer code secure.
Step 2: Log in to your Kakao Games account or create a new one
- Log in to the Kakao Games ArcheAge transfer application site.
- One existing ArcheAge account of game data can be transferred per one Kakao Games account.
- Please make sure your Kakao Games does not already have a new character for AAU or AA as the transfer will fail.
Step 3: Paste your ArcheAge transfer code
- Paste (CTRL+V) the transfer code you copied from the email to the Kakao Games ArcheAge transfer application site. Then, click the button to proceed.
Step 4: Consent to the game data transfer
- Read the game data transfer and the transfer policy
Step 5: Complete the application!
- Check to make sure you got a message that the transfer application has been successfully completed.