The DxDiag report is a text file that contains a variety of information about your system, spanning from specs to an extent of errors. The Technical Support team will usually ask for this file so that they can have a clearer understanding of your system. You can create the report for your system following these instructions:
- From the Start menu, search for "dxdiag".
- If you are using Windows 10, type in dxdiag after opening the start menu and click Enter.
- After the start of the dxdiag you will see a “loading bar” in the Lower Left corner of the window. When the bar finishes loading and disappears, click on the Save All Information button.
- Save the file in a convenient place that you can find and access with ease.
- Attach the file to your support ticket.